Wrocław is the fourth largest city in Poland with 632,240 residents (2009). Wrocław is located in south-western Poland, on the River Odra. Over the centuries, the city has been either part of Poland, Bohemia, Austria, Prussia or Germany.
What to see in Wrocław?
- Rynek (market square) with the 14th century Town Hall
- Kościół Św. Elżbiety (“St. Elisabeth’s Church”)
- Hala Stulecia by Max Berg – a World Heritage Site
- Multimedia Fountain
- Szczytnicki Park with Japanese Garden
- Botanical garden
- Ostrów Tumski with Wrocław Cathedral
- Panorama Racławicka
- Plac Grunwaldzki
- Wrocław Palace
- White Stork Synagogue
View Wrocław – plenty of cultural and architectural attractions in Poland in a larger map