The Mini Europe park is located in the capital of European Union – Brussels, Belgium. Thanks to the Mini Europe park you can walk all over European Union within a few hours. There are 350 models and animations of important buildings and technical monuments from 80 cities of the European Union (each of 27 countries has some model there). Models are made in scale 1:25 and in very high quality, some of which cost as much as €350,000 to make.
The Mini Europe park is located just few steps from Atomium and is the most popular tourist destination in Brussels. With 300,000 visitors per year and a turnover of 3 million euro, Mini Europe Park is one of Brussels’ leading attractions.
In the area of the park you can enjoy e.g. the animation of the earthquake during the eruption of Vesuvius.
The basic admission fee in 2010 is €13.10
- From 20/03/2010 to 30/06/2010 from 9:30 to 18:00 (cash desk untill 17:00)
- From 01/07/2010 to 31/08/2010 from 9:30 to 20:00 (cash desk untill 19:00)
- From 01/09/2010 to 30/09/2010 from 9:30 to 18:00 (cash desk untill 17:00)
- From 01/10/2010 to 09/01/2011 from 10:00 to 18:00 (cash desk untill 17:00)
- 24, 31/12 – from 10:00 to 17:00 (cash desk untill 16:00)
During summer months you can visit the Park also during the night.
View Mini Europe park – the most popular tourist destination in Brussels, Belgium in a larger map